To any extent further, remaining in control over your worldwide currencies has become easier than ever before
To any extent further, whether you are shopping in the home or travelling abroad, remaining in control over your international currencies has never ever been simpler. Having a card built around 12 currencies that are major you can easily go shopping online, buy things, and withdraw money at HSBC Group ATMs all over the world, with zero fees.
you have to have a built-in account to use . 1
Why you’ll want it
Quick access to currencies that are major
Your acquisitions and money withdrawals in 12 major currencies may be debited straight through the matching foreign currency deposits in your HSBC account that is integrated. These currencies include HKD, USD, GBP, JPY, RMB, EUR, THB, AUD, NZD, SGD, CAD and CHF. Any acquisitions outside of these currencies is going to be settled in HKD in line with the exchange rate that is prevailing.
$0 charges for all you acquisitions
No matter if you are creating a purchase in shop or shopping on the web, we will not ask you for fees that are handling any transactions in the home or abroad.
totally Free cash withdrawals globally
Withdraw cash from HSBC Group ATMs any place in the globe, without any management costs.
Earn on every purchase
Have a 0.4% cash rebate on all purchases that are eligible alongside the amount of money you are going to save yourself with $0 transaction charges.
Ways to get your card prepared
Get your card on mobile (this particular feature shall be around during the early 2021)
If you are currently a integrated account owner, ensure you get your debit card application processed immediately in the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app. Simply select “Explore products and services” once you get on the software.
Instead, you’re welcome to get hold of us right to submit an application for your card.
Activate your card
As soon as your physical card comes, you are able to trigger it by entering your card termination date in the “Manage Debit Cards” web page from the HSBC HK Cellphone Banking software.
HSBC built-in account holders 1
Today enjoy all the benefits of having a multi-currency card.
Perhaps Not a integrated account holder yet?
If you’re starting a fresh HSBC Premier or HSBC One account, you could request the HSBC Mastercard® Debit Card at exactly the same time. 2
Submit An Application For an HSBC Premier Account:
Make An Application For an HSBC One Account:
Down load the HSBC HK Cellphone Banking application and open a free account in moments 3
just What else do I need to know
- Non-Jade clients can use when it comes to HSBC Mastercard® Debit Card and HSBC Jade customers can put on for this utilizing their HSBC One or private built-in Account. HSBC Jade consumers may additionally submit an application for and check into the HSBC Jade Mastercard® Debit Card through their HSBC Jade Director.
- You are able to select the newly launched HSBC Mastercard® Debit Card and/or the present HSBC UnionPay Debit Card upon opening your built-in account at a branch.
- To open up a free account via mobile banking, you need to: • be a resident that is permanent 18-65 surviving in Hong Kong. • perhaps not currently hold any HSBC bank or investment records, or charge cards.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the usa along with other nations. App shop is an ongoing solution mark of Apple Inc.
- Bing Enjoy as well as the Bing Enjoy logo design are trademarks of Bing LLC. Android os is just a trademark of Bing LLC.
- QR Code is a trademark that is registered of Wave Incorporated.
- The display screen shows are for illustration and reference purposes just.
- Stipulations apply.
- Currency transformation risk – the worth of one’s currency that is foreign and deposit is likely to be at the mercy of the possibility of change price fluctuation. You made your original conversion to that foreign currency and RMB, you may suffer loss in principal if you choose to convert your foreign currency and RMB deposit to other currencies at an exchange rate that is less favourable than the exchange rate in which.