Alternative Solvent Machines
The HP & HL 800 series offers exceptional cleaning, economically and ecologically in the 35-90 pound load capacities (see specifications) with a wide or narrow foot-print to properly accommodate your needs for installation.
- Multi-stage solvent/water separation system.
- Large-access loading door.
- Cyclonic Airflo™ basket
- Dialog™ Computer with Dialog Plus™.
- Front digital solvent/air temperature display panels.
- Easy front access electronics, computer and still control components.
- Two/three holding/transfer tanks with slanted base, LED illuminated sightglasses (optional).
- Sensor Plus™ to prevent foaming and bacteria growth during the distillation process.
- Illuminated front sightglass for still and basket solvent washdown inlet.
- Optional solvent heating and Unijet feature available.
- Optional LED front loading door light, idromatic still cleaning system with optional rake.
- Union’s I-Connect system (optional) allows remote viewing of the machines operation and data logging.
- All electronic components are ETL-listed.